WE ARE HIRING
If you are a
there’s a place for you on our team.
- Creative and technical abilities including conceptual drawing, polygon 3D modeling, realistic texture creation, lighting and rendering techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of 3Ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop.
- Experience with SolidWorks and CAD conversion techniques are a plus.
- A strong sense of form, colour, realistic lighting and image composition.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years in interior design (better if related with retail stores).
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Interior Design, or related field from an accredited school.
- Knowledge specifications, architecture drawings.
- flexible working hours/days.
- AutoCAD experience: space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment.
- Generate finish plans, specifications, and material selections needed for construction.
- Work with external consultants, product representatives, furniture dealers, and fabricators.
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Thunderbird skills.
- Must possess verbal and written english communication competences.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities.
- Team player – enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills, highly motivated.
- Proficient in SolidWorks modeling, with emphasis on wooden fixtures.
- Ability to take existing files and modify and/or create models.
- Familiarity or experience fixture fabrication processes.
- Experience on retail concept.
- Experience creating drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and lead multiple projects.
- Interface with Manufacturers to implement revisions and design changes.
- Use established design formulas to size components.
- Maintain engineering records as required.
- Able to participate in performing tests or mockups as requested.
Send us your curriculum:
we will contact you as soon as possible